TME distributes a wide variety of wireless and non wireless data loggers and fixed monitoring systems for Legionella temperature testing. Dataloggers are useful for situations in which spot-checks are not satisfactory for your needs, and you instead need to be continuously monitoring temperatures. Cloud and non cloud based fixed, single and multi input monitoring systems are all options, and some of these options interact with TME's own probes.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Data Loggers and Fixed Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- We’ve paired our MM7000 BarCode thermometer with NotionPro wireless communication. Temperature for the 21st century! https://t.co/jhn4kwUQRg - 1 day ago
- Do you fancy the look of these NASA space bars? Astronauts are set to live on them for 2 weeks! https://t.co/sRK4ksLlb9 - 1 day ago
- Discover the #FoodSniffer with @whatsamadder, a gadget to... sniff food for you? What a strange world we live in https://t.co/ViXj7QXmZM - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.