TME distributes a wide variety of wireless and non wireless data loggers and fixed monitoring systems for Legionella temperature testing. Dataloggers are useful for situations in which spot-checks are not satisfactory for your needs, and you instead need to be continuously monitoring temperatures. Cloud and non cloud based fixed, single and multi input monitoring systems are all options, and some of these options interact with TME's own probes.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Data Loggers and Fixed Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- Should the gov. cut beer duty? Pubs put £23.1 billion into UK economy, say @beerandpub - what a lot of pints! https://t.co/NVZ9DXPran - 2 hours ago
- Want to get into the kitchen more this year? Perfect home cooking with our handheld (and rather handsome) SOLO https://t.co/iTjbGHIsrq - 5 hours ago
- Geeking out over #temperature news! Scientists bend quantum physics laws to make an object 10,000x colder than space https://t.co/zNykb68ZYo - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.