TME manufactures a wide variety of fine wire probes for Legionella monitoring. When testing water temperature, it is often useful to leave probes in-situ, for example, for carrying out spot checks on hot or cold water tanks. Fine wire probes are perfect for this, as they are small and unobtrusive, and are also compatible with the TC Wall Port, which is a connection box for spot checks on difficult to reach test points. Choose from 'T' or 'K' type thermocouples. All of our legionella equipment is HSE compliant and is manufactured in accordance with CAoP L8 legislation.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Fine Wire Probes for Legionella Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- There's still time to get your 10% off our temperature monitoring equipment for Xmas - visit https://t.co/JC28oFU2t8 - 2 hours ago
- RT @foodandwine: 2016’s Ice Hotel is open for business and it looks awesome. #FWx https://t.co/ysCTxZsYZv https://t.co/nys7eU6WP1 - 10 hours ago
- RT @Matt_Woolley: Please look for a Silver Vauxhall Zafira GJ52 FBX. My dad has gone missing from Kidderminster. He suffers from depression… - 10 hours ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.