TME manufactures a wide variety of fine wire probes for Legionella monitoring. When testing water temperature, it is often useful to leave probes in-situ, for example, for carrying out spot checks on hot or cold water tanks. Fine wire probes are perfect for this, as they are small and unobtrusive, and are also compatible with the TC Wall Port, which is a connection box for spot checks on difficult to reach test points. Choose from 'T' or 'K' type thermocouples. All of our legionella equipment is HSE compliant and is manufactured in accordance with CAoP L8 legislation.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Fine Wire Probes for Legionella Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- Should the gov. cut beer duty? Pubs put £23.1 billion into UK economy, say @beerandpub - what a lot of pints! https://t.co/NVZ9DXPran - 16 hours ago
- Want to get into the kitchen more this year? Perfect home cooking with our handheld (and rather handsome) SOLO https://t.co/iTjbGHIsrq - 19 hours ago
- Geeking out over #temperature news! Scientists bend quantum physics laws to make an object 10,000x colder than space https://t.co/zNykb68ZYo - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.