TME manufactures a wide variety of fine wire probes for Legionella monitoring. When testing water temperature, it is often useful to leave probes in-situ, for example, for carrying out spot checks on hot or cold water tanks. Fine wire probes are perfect for this, as they are small and unobtrusive, and are also compatible with the TC Wall Port, which is a connection box for spot checks on difficult to reach test points. Choose from 'T' or 'K' type thermocouples. All of our legionella equipment is HSE compliant and is manufactured in accordance with CAoP L8 legislation.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Fine Wire Probes for Legionella Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- We’ve paired our MM7000 BarCode thermometer with NotionPro wireless communication. Temperature for the 21st century! https://t.co/jhn4kwUQRg - 23 hours ago
- Do you fancy the look of these NASA space bars? Astronauts are set to live on them for 2 weeks! https://t.co/sRK4ksLlb9 - 1 day ago
- Discover the #FoodSniffer with @whatsamadder, a gadget to... sniff food for you? What a strange world we live in https://t.co/ViXj7QXmZM - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.