TME manufactures a wide variety of fine wire probes for Legionella monitoring. When testing water temperature, it is often useful to leave probes in-situ, for example, for carrying out spot checks on hot or cold water tanks. Fine wire probes are perfect for this, as they are small and unobtrusive, and are also compatible with the TC Wall Port, which is a connection box for spot checks on difficult to reach test points. Choose from 'T' or 'K' type thermocouples. All of our legionella equipment is HSE compliant and is manufactured in accordance with CAoP L8 legislation.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Fine Wire Probes for Legionella Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- Looking for a special hotel, restaurant or B&B? Why choose mediocre when you could go with excellent! https://t.co/oyMDm055b7 - 9 hours ago
- RT @BestRecipesUK: Spoil your Mum - Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs https://t.co/rcWvAFTe1f for Mothers Day #MothersDay #BestRecipesUK - 11 hours ago
- The SOLO high accuracy easy-to-use food thermometer. What every safety-conscious chef apprentice should own.… https://t.co/xMi9qSgWZw - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.