Back in 2011, TME launched a unique new temperature probe, designed to improve Legionella water temperature monitoring. The probe; the KS01-S, is a dual purpose probe: it measures both surface and immersion temperature. Since then, demand has been so high that we've developed a whole range of dual purpose probes. Choose from 'T' or 'K' thermocouple types. All of our legionella equipment is HSE compliant and is manufactured in accordance with CAoP L8 legislation.
- Home /
- By Applications /
- Temperature Equipment for Facilities Management Applications /
- Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Monitoring /
- Handheld Probes for Legionella Monitoring /
- Dual Purpose Surface / Immersion Probes for Legionella Monitoring
Our Latest Tweets
- Should the gov. cut beer duty? Pubs put £23.1 billion into UK economy, say @beerandpub - what a lot of pints! https://t.co/NVZ9DXPran - 16 hours ago
- Want to get into the kitchen more this year? Perfect home cooking with our handheld (and rather handsome) SOLO https://t.co/iTjbGHIsrq - 19 hours ago
- Geeking out over #temperature news! Scientists bend quantum physics laws to make an object 10,000x colder than space https://t.co/zNykb68ZYo - 1 day ago
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.