To meet this need, TME has designed and manufactured the SOLO – a convenient hand-held thermometer with ergonomic features specifically developed with the end-user in mind:
- Combined thermometer and fold-away probe.
- No buttons to press.
- Unique eye-friendly display ideally located for the user whichever hand is used.
- Universal temperature symbols for cooked, chilled or frozen zones easily understood by non-technical staff.
- Simple built-in colour coding flash, easily adjusted to different tasks or personnel – helping to reduce cross contamination between food risk areas.
- Available with holster for easy carrying and storage.
- Standard batteries with a long life – cheap and easy to replace.
While price is an important consideration, more stringent safety standards are now a key purchasing factor – as is the demand for high quality food. That’s why the SOLO combines affordability with high specification and accuracy:
- Fixed fast-response sensor, accurate within ± 0.5 ° as required for checks on raw, cooked or chilled foods.
- Light-weight case and wipe-clean, hygienic surface, as practical ‘front of house’ as in a busy kitchen.
- Competitively priced.