Why use a Sous Vide Temperature Kit?
Sous Vide cooking produces dishes which retain their moisture, flavor and nutritional content. The method requires food to be sealed within a vacuum pack before being placed into a hot water bath and cooked at a set temperature over a controlled period of time.
But Sous Vide cooking requires careful monitoring and precise measurement of temperature, due to the comparatively low cooking temperature. To be certain that meat, fish and poultry products in particular have been thoroughly cooked, temperature expert, Tom Sensier, MD of TM Electronics, recommends performing checks on the actual temperature of product within the vacuum pack. “Our Sous Vide Temperature Kit accurately records the temperature of product without compromising the vacuum pack, so you can be absolutely sure of a safe, quality dish.”
The combination of a robust, accurate thermometer, a very fine needled probe and the all-important self-sealing tape ensures non-compromise of the vacuum pack during testing, and also delivers an impressive 3 second response time. Finally, the kit is supplied in a handy carry case with full instructions for the Sous Vide novice.
- MM2000 High accuracy (IP67) waterproof Thermometer
- TP10 Dishwasher-proof Probe with very fine needle
- Super-fast temperature measurement of just 3 seconds
- Able to measure both internal temperature of food plus water bath temperature
- Accurate to within ± 0.5°C (HACCP and Food Safe compliant)
- Self-sealing tape, carry case, instruction booklet and logging booklet
TM Electronics (UK) Ltd
(0) 1903 700651