Temperature is a key control point, making accurate temperature reading critical for safe food processing, storage, preparation and cooking. Yet many small businesses are unaware of their responsibilities or are confused about what to do.
Complex, expensive solutions are not always the answer as complicated systems are more likely to be misunderstood and local stores, cafes and restaurants don’t have big spending budgets. The good news is that simple, affordable thermometers used confidently by all levels of staff are often a more practical solution.
The new SOLO food thermometer, from TM Electronics is an easy to use hand-held device with an ergonomic design, including
- light-weight unit with convenient fold-away probe;
- unique eye-friendly display which can’t be obscured whichever hand is used;
- universal temperature symbols for cooked, chilled or frozen zones;
- adjustable colour flash, helping to reduce cross contamination
The SOLO also combines affordability with high accuracy – a crucial benefit for any HACCP system - including
- fixed fast-response sensor, accurate within ± 0.5 ° legally required for food;
- optional plug-in probes for air, surface, immersion or penetration;
- hygienic wipe-clean design - as practical ‘front of house’ as in the kitchen.
For more details on the SOLO and other TME products – including waterproof thermometers – contact (01903) 700651 email@example.com