Specialists in Health and Safety and Environmental Management are backing TME’s NEW legionella thermometer with built-in timer which simplifies and speeds up the hot and cold water temperature tests required for Legionnaires’ disease risk assessment management, prevention & testing to ACoP L8.
The MM2008 – a unique design manufactured by TME - has been warmly welcomed by engineers and facilities managers involved in water temperature testing for Legionnaires’ disease in hospitals, schools, care homes, hotels and offices.
J W Safety Solutions are experienced health and safety consultants in the North West, working extensively with schools and local authorities on legionella risk prevention measures. Here’s what Director, Jackie Winn has to say: “Having a built-in timer is a fantastic idea for water testing – much better than trying to hold a thermometer, a timer, a clipboard and a pen all at the same time!”
Following the MM2008 launch in November 2015, TME has seen an immediate impact on sales, with new first-time orders and several existing customers switching over to the new instrument straight away.
MD Tom Sensier, says: ”I’m not surprised at the vote of confidence: our customers are responsible for literally thousands of water temperature tests every year, so they’re always interested in new solutions for simplifying and speeding up the task – and the MM2008 is definitely one of the best!”
MM2008 Main Features and Pricing
- Waterproof to IP67.
- Integral Timer on Thermometer Display with 1 and 2 minute countdown buttons for hot and cold running water.
- Compatible with all K-Type probes with mini plug.
- High Accuracy and wide temperature range.
- 2 Year Warranty PLUS TME’s unique Thermometer for Life Guarantee
- Available for just £95 or as a complete kit (CLEGK1) with the fully waterproof BSK01-S Dual Purpose surface/immersion probe suitable for both liquid and pipe surface measurements for just £120.
TME Legionella Range
The MM2008 is the latest in a wide range of Temperature Monitoring Equipment for Legionella Water Temperature Testing designed and manufactured by TME. Other unique products in the range include TME’s low cost TCWallPort monitoring system for spot checks on difficult or hard-to-reach temperature points with no loss of accuracy for up to 20 meters.