Food businesses looking for innovative temperature measurement solutions should visit TME’s stand at this year’s Casual Dining exhibition at The BDC, London (25-26th Feb). To celebrate 25 years at the cutting edge of digital thermometer design and manufacture, this family-run, British business will be offering exclusive previews of the brand new additions to their digital thermometer range being launched during 2015. Come and see us at Stand M234.
MD, Tom Sensier says: “For 25 years our formula has remained the same: high-accuracy, UK-built thermometers and probes, cost effective but with a bespoke edge. We aim to make the next 25 years even more successful as we prepare to launch TME’s best and most innovative temperature solutions to date.”
TME’s range of high-performance thermometers and probes are the obvious choice to help restaurants and caterers to improve safety and quality in catering and hospitality, with high-quality, high-accuracy equipment, provided at competitive prices and with a personal touch.
Over the past 25 years, TME has developed an impressive track record of continuous innovation, always with the customers’ needs in mind:
● 1992: Launched one of the first microprocessor controlled thermometers.
● 1992: Developed ergonomically moulded probe handles to dishwasher safe standards – unchanged for over 20 years, proving the effectiveness of their design.
● 2004: Launched the SOLO, one of the first button-free point-and-probe thermometers - both low-cost and accurate to HACCP requirements.
● 2008: First thermometer manufacturer to combine barcode technology with downloadable temperature readings with the launch of the MM7000 ThermoBarScan Thermometer.
● 2011: Developed 3-second response ThermaSprint needle probes – up to 10x faster than the competition.
● 2011: First thermometer manufacturer to launch a Sous Vide Kit for chefs, including a specially designed fine needle probe.
● 2015: 1st time exhibitors at the Casual Dining Show, with exclusive previews of new product launches for 2015.
Visit the TME stand for expert advice on problem temperature applications – we welcome all enquiries. And remember to ask about our unbeatable Thermometer for Life guarantee: to repair/replace any thermometer you damage for no more than £35.
TME – When temperature matters
For more details on TME’s extensive range of thermometers and temperature sensors visit www.tmethermometers.com for online purchasing or contact the Sales Team on 01903 700651 firstname.lastname@example.org