Healthcare estates managers were impressed by TME’s comprehensive solutions for water temperature monitoring at this year’s Healthcare Estates exhibition at Manchester Central, Manchester (20-21st October).
Visitors to TME’s stand were particularly impressed by the simplicity and user-friendly nature of the company’s Legionella Temperature Range.
One of the highlights was MD Tom Sensier’s talk at the Water & Infection Control Zone: “Paperless Recording System for Legionella Water Temperatures”, which discussed the latest technology in paperless recording systems that reduce the time & cost invested in water temperature monitoring using barcode scanning thermometers. Tom Sensier: “”
Legionella Temperature Range:
- Barcode Scanning Thermometer: With user programmable alarms for critical temperatures, TME’s MM7000 thermometer range provides paperless temperature logging using Barcodes, generating detailed information on each scan, including the identifying details of each test point. Traceability is no longer a problem - records can be downloaded via Bluetooth or USB to PC/PDA, using open-source software.
- Dual Purpose Probes: The unique probe saves time and money during spot checks as it can be used for measuring both the surface temperature of pipes and the temperature of running water.
- TC Wall Port: This remote temperature monitoring system uses discrete fine-wire sensors, which are attached to a temperature test point and left in-situ. The wires are run to the TC Wall Port, which is screwed to the wall. To take temperature readings, just ‘plug’ in a thermometer for an instant temperature reading from up to 20m away – no need to climb ladders or dismantle boxing.
- Immersion Probe: A compact probe specially designed to be dropped into water tanks and left in situ.
- Legionnaires’ Kits: Easy to use thermometer kits at a variety of price points in a carry case or holster for engineers on the move.
TME – When temperature matters
www.tmelectronics.co.uk | 01903 700651 | email@example.com