Wish you could have your cake and eat it?
Try TME’s NEW Combined Temperature Recording for spot checks AND 24 hour monitoring.
Visit TME at Commercial Kitchen 2016 and we’ll tell you all about it.
TME’s NEW Combined Temperature Recording offers the best of both solutions for busy commercial kitchens serious about traceability for HACCP - instant temperature spot checks AND continuous temperature monitoring all managed through one central hub.
Visit TME on stand D10 at the Commercial Kitchen Show NEC Birmingham 7-8 June 2016 to find out how your business can benefit. Register to visit FREE at www.commercialkitchenshow.co.uk
TME’s innovative MM7000 Bluetooth barcode thermometers now interface with the powerful Notion Pro radio system, generating temperature results from both handheld measurements and fixed wireless sensors.
Temperature results from both types of measurement are transmitted or downloaded to a central cloud-based monitoring system allowing all food temperature data to be stored in one place. Here are just some of the benefits:
- unique identification of product, appliance or location, essential for HACCP
- completely paperless records
- 24/7 alarm notifications reducing the risk of damage to stock
- wide ranging radio transmitters
- hosted cloud-based software accessible from your smart phone or PC
- text alerts for our of temperature events including door alarms
- mix-and-match solutions for instrumentation and sensors to suit different needs
TME MD, Tom Sensier: “We are really looking forward to the first ever Commercial Kitchen Show – a great opportunity for TME to showcase one of its most innovative temperature monitoring solutions.
TME When temperature matters