• 6mm x 130mm needle probe
• 2m Braided Stainless Steel Cable
• Stainless Steel T-Bar Handle
• Suitable for continuous temperature monitoring during cooking
• Temperature Range = -100 to 400°C
• 6mm diameter shaft and pencil tip point allow ease of penetration
• Specially designed for monitoring of food whilst oven cooking
• Can be used for frozen, semi-solid and cooked foods
• Supplied to tails for hardwire fitting
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Like To Read||
Best Value Thermometers and Sous Vide Kits from TM Electronics (TME)
Chefs looking for the most up to date catering thermometers for sous-vide, sugar work, ice cream – and many other modern temperature applications - are guaranteed best value from UK thermometer manufacturer, TM Electronics.
Supplying the Catering Equipment Market
With over 20 years expertise in temperature measurement and monitoring, TM Electronics (TME) is experienced in design, manufacture and supply of handheld catering thermometers. Our own-manufactured range boasts over 600 different products - both off-the-shelf and bespoke designs.
Fast Kitchen Service with TME Thermometers
Restaurants looking to ensure a fast and efficient kitchen service without jeopardising food temperature safety, should be sure to visit TM Electronics at The Restaurant Show, where the company’s catering thermometers are set to outrun the competition.
Hospital Catering - Advice on Food Temperature Safety
Food safety in hospitals and care homes is obviously a top priority for catering managers and correct food temperature plays a key role in risk assessments. Temperature expert, Tom Sensier, runs through some of the key issues for healthcare catering with advice on equipment solutions and specifying.