TME to Exhibit at first-ever H&C EXPO at Celtic Manor on 17-18 July 2018
TME to Exhibit at first-ever H&C EXPO at Celtic Manor on 17-18 July 2018.
See us on Stand 60. Free registration is now open
H&C EXPO is a great opportunity for TME to showcase its innovative MM7000-2D Barcode Scanning Thermometer to leading names in the hotels, restaurants, catering, hospitals and education space. We will arrive in style with our vintage display campervan all kitted out with the latest innovations in temperature technology.
This new event focusses on how we can all play a part in safeguarding the future of our sector. We know we live in uncertain times but we also know how resilient and innovative our industry can be.
H&C EXPO has been developed by speaking to the industry to see what it wants from its future, resulting in an exciting programme that explores what’s new and current in the industry and how we can shape what lies ahead. We will be using the event as an opportunity to contribute to this debate and to showcase our innovative range of catering thermometers, data loggers and probes.
• Scans 1D&2D barcodes from paper, plastic cards, mobile phones, LCD displays.
• Compact, IP65 waterproof case with protective rubber boot for hard-working environments.
• Large clear LCD temperature display, also showing visual alarms and corrective action prompts.
• Mobile storage of up to 1,000 readings with a choice of Bluetooth or USB data upload.
• FREE software for exporting data (CSV/Excel), translating barcodes and assigning alarms.
MD, Tom Sensier: “We are proud to be at the first-ever H&C EXPO, showing our innovative MM7000-2D, the next big step in smart temperature data capture, helping to make your connected kitchen a reality.”