TCWALLPORT-D-KA01-03 - Double TCWallPort w/ 2 Integral 3m K Type Fine Wire Probes
TCWALLPORT-D-KA01-03 – Double Socket Thermocouple temperature monitoring point with two x 3 meter integral K Type thermocouple fine wire probes.
This item is designed to enable the testing of two points, often hot and cold pipes. Especially useful if there is difficult or impaired access, such as pipework and TMV’s behind panels.
• Fast – no waiting for temperatures to stabilize
• Easy installation –
Can be wall mounted or recessed
Rear plate conduits allow user choice of wiring direction ie to the side, rear, top and bottom or combination of.
Each wire has a numbered label that identifies the corresponding socket on the front facia
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range -100 to 250°C
• Probe Dimensions (each) - 3m x 0.3mm
• Box Dimensions – 52 x 52mm
• Constructed from durable ABS plastic with a splash-proof design.
• Front plate space for location/identification label or barcode label (label not included)
• Also available in 1 and 10 meter options. Custom made lengths can be quoted for upon request
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer and Connection Cable
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
• To connect between a handheld thermometer and the TCWALLPORT-D-KA01-01 we recommend the TME KMPC1MP