KA01-C K Type Fine Wire Probe in Various Lengths
KA01-C K Type Fine Wire Probe. This sensor is constructed using PTFE wire constructed as a flat pair. The wire used is Class 1 Type K alloys (NiCr / NiAl). A weld bead is manufactured at one end of the wire whilst the other end is terminated in a moulded miniature thermocouple plug. This probe is available in various lengths up to 20 meters.
KA01 Fine Wire Probe - Used for applications such as air, liquid or surface temperatures
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range -100 to 250°C
• Length – 1, 3, 5, 10 or 20 meters
• Diameter - 0.3mm
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer