KM07-C K Type Immersion Probe with PTFE Fine Wire in Various Lengths
Dual Purpose Temperature Probe
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Themometer Kits and Accessories
KM07-C K Type Immersion Probe. This sensor is constructed using a stainless steel domed end sensor, hermetically sealed with a PTFE Fine Wire and moulded mini plug. The probe is available in a choice PTFE fine wire lengths. Can be used for permanent measurement of sentinel points for Legionella in conjunction with the TCWallPort.
• Thermocouple Type -K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range -50 to 250°C
• Stem Length - 50mm
• Stem diameter – 4mm
• Fine Wire Length – 2, 3, 10 or 20 meters
• Fine Wire Diameter – 0.3mm
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
• Waterproof design
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer with Integral 1 and 2 Minute Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options