KRP01 - K Type Rubber Patch Probe 1m 7/0.2mm PFA Cable
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Thermometer Kits and Accessories
KRP01 K Type Rubber Patch Probe with self-adhesive, foil-backed silicon rubber patch sensor. Offers good resistance to oils and chemicals, this probe can be used in many fixed temperature testing situations from legionella prevention to pharmaceutical monitoring.
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range: -50 to 150°C
• Patch Dimensions – 30 x 15mm
• Cable Length – 1 meter
• Cable Type – 0.2mm PFA
• Plug Type - Miniature 2 pin
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options