KS01- K Type Fast Response Ribbon Probe 110mm x 10mm
KS01 Fast Response Ribbon Probe for the measurement of surface temperatures below 300°C
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range -200 to 300°C
• Stem Length – 110mm
• Stem diameter – 10mm at tip
• Cable Length - 2 meters
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
Note: This probe only requires light pressure to give a true reading and is suitable for smooth, clean surfaces.
If used on an uneven surface, there is a risk that the band will be weakened and deformed.
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options