KS01-S - K Type Dual Surface/Immersion Probe 110mm x 10mm
Dual Purpose Temperature Probe
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Themometer Kits and Accessories
KS01-S Dual Surface and Immersion Probe. A time saving product, combining two probes into one. No need to switch probes when dealing with temperature analysis of running water and pipes - simply use this single probe.
o Thermocouple Type - K
o Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
o Measurement Range -50 to 250°C
o Stem Length - 110mm
• Stem diameter – 10mm at tip
• Cable Length - 2 meters
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
• a robust, entirely waterproof design for Legionella Water Monitoring.
Note: This probe only requires light pressure to give a true reading and is suitable for smooth, clean surfaces.
If used on an uneven surface, there is a risk that the band will be weakened and deformed.
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options
|Compatible Products Link||http://|