KS07 - K Type High Temperature Surface Probe 110mm x 6mm
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Thermometer Kits and Accessories
KS07 High Temperature Surface Probe. Fitted with a small spring loaded shield, this fast response probe is ideal for measuring surface temperatures up to 600°
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range: -50 to 600°C
• Stem Length – 110mm (Overall)
• Stem diameter – 6mm at tip
• Cable Length - 2 meters
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
Note: This probe only requires light pressure to give a true reading and is suitable for smooth, clean surfaces.
If used on an uneven surface, there is a risk that the band will be weakened and deformed.
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options