KS18-S - K Type Surface/Imm. Probe ThermaSprint 110x 7.5mm
Dual Purpose Temperature Probe
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Themometer Kits and Accessories
KS18-S Type K Surface Immersion Probe. As part of our Dual Purpose range this probe is manufactured with Thermasprint Technology producing an ultra-fast response time. Plus, with its smaller tip size (7.5mm compared to 10 mm) enables the user to monitor narrower and difficult to access areas.
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range: -50 to 250°C
• Stem Length – 110mm (Overall)
• Stem diameter – 7.5mm at tip
• Cable Length - 2 meters
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
Note: This probe only requires light pressure to give a true reading and is suitable for smooth, clean surfaces.
If used on an uneven surface, there is a risk that the band will be weakened and deformed.
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options