KVEL01 - K Type Velcro Probe 400mm x 20mm
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Thermometer Kits and Accessories
KVEL01 K Type Velcro Probe. Designed to measure the temperature of pipes, and at 400mm long, the use of this probe is not restricted by the varying diameter of pipes in a building.
• Thermocouple Type - K
• Accuracy - Class I (±1.5°C ±0.25%)
• Measurement Range: -100 to 750°C
• Probe Length – 400mm
• Probe Width – 20mm
• Cable Length – 1 meter of straight PTFE
• Plug Type - Moulded 2 pin
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Legionella Use we recommend the TME MM2008 Digital Handheld with Integral Timer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options