TA06 - T Type High Accuracy Black Body Probe 5.3cm Sphere
Ground-breaking Temperature Sensors
Thermometer Kits and Accessories
TA06 T Type High Accuracy Black Body Probe. Designed to give a true reflection of temperature by imitating a black body i.e absorbs all radiation incident upon it. This probe uses the principles of a black body to monitor the ambient temperature of an environment. This makes the probe ideal for applications within the gas, electricity and food industries, is often used to monitor ovens and may even be used as a hypothermia alarm.
• Thermocouple Type - T
• Accuracy - ½ Class (±0.25°C ±1.5%)
• Measurement Range: -100 to 400°C
• Body: 5.3m Diameter Black coated Stainless Steel Sphere
• Cable Length - 2 meters of Glass Fibre Stainless Steel overbraided cable
• Plug Type - Standard 2 pin
Requires: A digital thermocouple thermometer.
• For General Use we recommend the TME MM2000 Digital Handheld Thermocouple Thermometer
• For Next Generation Bar Code Scanning Temperature Monitoring we recommend the TME MM7000-2D ThermoBarScan Thermometer
Do you require a Calibration Certificate?
Click below for our current range of available online options
Please could you give us the emission factor for this globe sensor?Question by: admin on 2018-06-13 15:33:08
The KA06 has approximately 0.98 emmissivityAnswer by: admin on 2018-06-13 03:33:08