TMELOG1210 Data Logger WiFi - Temperature w/ TC Input

Product Code: TMELOG1210

Ask a question (0)

Availability: In stock

(VAT, where applicable, will be added at checkout)


Click on above image to view full picture

More Views

  • TMELOG1210


• Compact temperature Data Logger with wireless capabilities

• Supports J, K, N, T type thermocouple input

• Compatible with all TME thermocouple probes

• Streams data over a wireless network

• Easy to set up using free downloadable software

• Rechargeable Lithium battery

• User configurable settings

• Supplied with wall bracket, micro USB connection lead and K type thermocouple probe

• Temp. measurement range (K thermocouple): -270 to +1300C (probe dependent) Supplied probe temp. range: 0 to +400C

Additional Information

Like To Read No

Product Faqs

No Faqs Found !