Our Business is still open.

Food safety and legionella thermometers for essential service providers are our priority. Extra cleaning and staff distancing is in place. Homeworking is enabled where possible.

TME- Calibration Certificate for Food Application Handheld Thermometers

CAL-CERT-H-F - Calibration Certificate for Handheld Thermometer - Food Application Points -20, 0,+20,+80

Sys-Cal-F - System Calibration Certificate for One Handheld Thermometer with One Temperature Probe for Food Applications

SYS-CAL-F - System Calibration Certificate for Food Applications @ -20, 0, +20 & +80C

CAL-CERT-P-F - Calibration Certificate for Temperature Probe - Food Application Points -20, 0,+20,+80

Availability: In stock


CAL-CERT-P-F – A Calibration Certificate for a Temperature Probe at standard points for Food Applications


UKAS Traceable

Calibration to points -20, 0, +20 & +80°C

Please note: the certificate will be issued in the name given as the billing address of your order

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CAL-CERT-P-F - Calibration Certificate for Temperature Probe - Food Application Points -20, 0,+20,+80
Your Rating

No Related Posts

Product Faqs

Ask a Question

Ask a Question

Sort by   
  • What is the difference between a thermometer and a probe?
    Question by: admin on 2018-09-05 11:51:38

    Simply put, the thermometer is the ‘box’, where you will see a screen that displays measurements, and the probe is the thing connected to it. So the probe (or sensor), senses the temperature and sends a signal to the thermometer, which translates it into a figure (usually °C or °F) and displays it. Probes can come in many different varieties which are designed to suit a specific application (such as needle probes, flat food probes, air probes etc). Thermometers, too, can have many different applications in addition to displaying a temperature reading. Some thermometers have a hold function, or can calibrate other thermometers, scan barcodes or wirelessly send temperature readings to other electronic equipment such as PCs or PDAs.

    Answer by: admin on 2018-10-03 01:30:05
  • I regularly need to replace my thermometers and probes, can I set up a service contract to cover the cost?
    Question by: admin on 2018-06-18 12:41:03

    If you have purchased a large number of TME thermometers/probes, and are likely to have a high turnover of breakages, we offer a swap service which charges a set monthly rate in return for an unlimited number of swaps. We can offer this on a next day basis. If you are interested in the swap system, please phone or email TME for advice on how best to set it up.

    Answer by: admin on 2018-09-05 10:27:42